Goldstein along with fellow Aliens co-stars William Hope, Ricco Ross and Cynthia Dale Scott have recently signed the online petition that was started by fans to ask for female characters to be playable in the upcoming Aliens: Colonial Marines.
Alien franchise creditEdit
- Aliens (1986)
- Near Dark (1987) - Diamondback
- 'The Presidio (1988) - Patti Jean Lynch
- Martini Ranch: Reach (1988) - Unknown Role
- Miracle Mile (1988) - Beverly Hills Chick #1
- Lethal Weapon 2 (1989) - Officer Megan Shapiro
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) - Janelle Voight
- Donato and Daughter (1993) - Detective Judy McCartney
- Star Trek: Generations (1994) - Enterprise-B Science Officer
- Fair Game (1995) - Rosa
- Touch Me (1997) - Gabrielle
- Titanic (1997) - Irish Mommy
- Senseless (1998) - Nurse Alvarez
- Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas (1998) - Alice the Maid
- Living Out Loud (1998) - Fanny
Goldstein was born in Los Angeles, California and was raised in Beverly Hills. She attended fine arts-oriented schools, and was the young star of the drama classes. She often competed in citywide drama competitions with soon-to-be famous peers Val Kilmer, Gina Gershon, Kevin Spacey and Mare Winningham. To hone her craft after high school, Jenette studied at London's Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art, and at Circle in the Square Theater in New York City, mastering drama theory, physicality, dialects and the classics. It was in London, while performing in local theater productions, where Jenette answered an audition request for American actors with British Equity cards.
Her first film role was in James Cameron's Aliens, playing the Hispanic character PFC Jenette Vasquez. She initially thought the role was about immigration due to the title and showed up for her audition to play a tough-as-nails space marine in a short skirt and high heels. She also appeared as the vampire Diamondback in Near Dark, Officer Meagan Shapiro in Lethal Weapon 2, Janelle Voight in Terminator 2: Judgment Day, the Enterprise-B science officer in Star Trek Generations, and an Irish immigrant mother in Titanic.