Mark Rolston is an American actor. He is known for his role as FBI Agent Erikson in the Saw film series.
Alien franchise creditEdit
- Aliens (1986)
- Aliens (1986) - Private Drake
- The Fourth Protocol (1987) - Russian Decoder
- Weeds (1987) - Dave
- A Sinful Life (1989) - Teresa
- Survival Quest (1989) - Jake
- Lethal Weapon 2 (1989) - Hans
- Robocop 2 (1990) - Stef
- Body of Evidence (1993) - Detective Reese
- Scanner Cop (1994) - Lieutenant Harry Brown
- The Shawshank Redemption (1994) - Bogs Diamond
- Eraser (1996) - J. Scar
- Daylight (1996) - Chief Dennis Wilson
- Hard Rain (1998) - Wayne Bryce
- Rush Hour (1998) - Agent Warren Russ
- The Departed (2006) - Delahunt
- Protecting the King (2007) - Frank
- Asylum (2008) - The Doctor
- Saw V (2008) - Dan Erickson
- Not Forgotten (2009) - Agent Wilson
- Saw VI (2009) - Dan Erickson
Rolston was born in Baltimore, Maryland, the son of Evelyn Beverly (née Sturm) and Thomas George Rolston, who was a computer programmer. He married Georgina O'Farrill, daughter of Latin jazz legend Chico O'Farrill and sister of musician/bandleader Arturo O'Farrill, in 1990; they have one child, Isabel. Mark has two other children, Adam Rolston and Aslan Rolston, from different marriages.
Rolston played PFC M. Drake in Aliens, Hans in Lethal Weapon 2, Stef in RoboCop 2, Bogs Diamond in The Shawshank Redemption, J. Scar in Eraser, Chief Dennis Wilson in Daylight, Wayne Bryce in Hard Rain and Special Agent in Charge Warren Russ in Rush Hour. Rolston also acted in Martin Scorsese's 2006 film The Departed and the television horror film Backwoods. He also co-starred in 2008's Saw V and 2009's Saw VI.
In 1994, he portrayed convicted killer "Karl Mueller" in the Babylon 5 episode "The Quality of Mercy," as well as "Richard Odin," leader of a vegetarian cult in an episode of the X-Files called "Red Museum." He was also originally considered to voice the super-villain Firefly in Batman: The Animated Series in 1992, though the character was deemed unsuitable for the series and ultimately dropped. Rolston would later voice Firefly in the revamp, The New Batman Adventures, as well as Justice League. He also appeared in a minor role in The CW series Supernatural in season 4 as the demon Alastair.
He had a voice-acting role in the video games Blade Runner and Turok. He also appeared in Criminal Minds in the episode, Blood Hungry as Sheriff Don Hall who asks for the BAU's help in finding out who's behind a series of violent murders. He has a recurring role as Lex Luthor in the animated series Young Justice.